The Greening Model 1260 dynamometer system provides laboratory facilities for the development and performance control of lining materials and both pneumatic and hydraulic braking systems with special emphasis on the requirements for testing according to SAE, FMVSS, ISO, EEC, ECE and JASO recommended practices and regulations. The latest digital computer technology is utilized to simplify test setup and dynamometer conditions with or without grade simulation.
· A rotational inertia system provides the stored energy for deceleration conditions. The dynamometer drive motor provides required torque's for drag conditions and for simulation of grade effects.
· The computer based control system provides for recording, display, and selective printout of analog and computed instantaneous test data and test status information. All test data and test status information are available for further analysis on an off-line computer.
· This system incorporates special features to maximize test data accuracy and reliability. Automatic signal calibration, simultaneous acquisition of time and displacement frame data, and digital/adaptive control "outer loops" are some of the major features.
· The complete dynamometer test system is designed for setup by test technicians and 24 hour operation. Brake test sequence control modes are both manual and automatic.
· Control of input conditions are more precisely controlled than test systems by other manufacturers.