The Greening Model 1620 NVH Dynamometer is designed to detect noise and vibration in corner and axle brake fixtures. This machine can recreate the conditions that cause brake noise. The system utilizes the latest state-of-the-art technology to simulate actual operating conditions closely.
The enclosure is built for environmental testing using one of several optional environmental conditioning units. These units generate test chamber temperatures ranging from -30°C to 50°C (-22ºF to 122ºF) and humidity from 10 to 95 percent.
The integrated Greening Sound_Works™ noise and vibration analysis software is provided to aid in test report generation and data review. As a Microsoft Windows-based program, it includes WAV file handling to enable simple ‘audible’ noise playback.
- Data sample rate: User selectable up to 1,000 Hz
- Drag torque capability: 3,000 Nm (~2,200 lbf)
- Maximum rotation speed: 3,000 rpm
- Maximum pressure: 30 MPa (~4,350 psi)
- Brake apply: Controlled up to 150 MPa/sec
- Minimum inertia: 2 Kg·m²
- Torque: 8,000 NM (~5,900 lbf) in-line rotating